Electrical power system equipment and environment must be kept in top condition to insure efficient and safe operations. A PROMSERV Electrical System Technical Audit reviews system engineering studies, operational procedures, code compliance and a variety of other items to help keep your system in top operating condition.
An electrical system audit will provide an independent third party evaluation of the condition of your electrical system including:
- The integrity of the electrical system in terms of operational safety and security.
- The adequacy of the circuit breakers and fuses to safely and reliably clear any faults.
- The adequacy and the compatibility of the overall protection system.
- The ability of the electrical protective devices to properly protect the affected equipment from damage and minimize the chance of false trips causing unnecessary interruptions to production.
- The ability of the electrical protective devices to provide selective tripping.
- Compliance with local Code and other relevant regulations.